Netgear N600 WiFi Range Extender
Eliminate dead spots in your house by having a WiFi range extender. These extenders are able to rebroadcast an existing WiFi network’s signal even further, so there will be no more dead spots in your home or office.
Today, we’re going to take a look at the Netgear N600 WiFi Range extender. Netgear has been in the forefront of WiFi range extenders for the past couple of years, and they are not only cheap, but they also pack a lot more features as well. Visit UKsignalboosters for more information on booster your mobile signal.
The N600 WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing dual band WiFi coverage in your home and allows you to connect up to 4 wired devices like Smart TVs, gaming consoles to your wireless network. It works with any standard router or gateway and enables a better WiFi connection for laptops, home theater devices, smartphones and more.
- Extends dual band WiFi coverage
- Works with any standard WiFi router or gateway
- Connect smartphones, iPad, and more
- 4 wired to wireless connections
As previously mentioned, most WiFi Range extenders nowadays not only extends existing WiFi signals, but they also feature new technologies as well. Here are just some added features for the Netgear N600:
- Boost Dual Band WiFi—Simultaneous dual band provides best coverage for devices like laptops, Blu-ray players, smart TVs, smartphones and more
- Works with Major ISPs—Extends range of any standard single or dual band WiFi router or service provider gateway
- FastLane Technology—Offers maximum performance for streaming videos and gaming
- Four Ethernet Ports—Enables connection of multiple wired devices wirelessly
- Smart LED Indicators—Finds best location for optimal WiFi coverage
- Reduce Bills—Reduce 3G/4G mobile data plan charges by connecting to WiFi
- It’s Easy—Easy installation using any web browser; no CD required
Netgear prides themselves with very efficient hardware that is easy to use. Installation is a breeze thanks to the proprietary Netgear Genie, which pretty much streamlines the entire installation process for you.
The N600 has four Ethernet ports if you want to wire your devices and it also has a FastLane Technology, which is a fancy term for improved video and game streaming.
With all these features, how does the N600 perform in the real world? Let’s take a look at what people have to say:
Donovan: “I bought this range extender to fill-in a dead spot my home and to increase media streaming by combining both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. It works very well and was a breeze to set up. I’m in California and Walmart’s shipping was very fast. Item arrived the next day with regular shipping.”
Christopher: “The solution to our wifi problem that even Comcast “couldn’t fix!” (They recommended we get an electrician to run new cable lines to our new computer location!) Super easy to install, lit up right away, and now we are getting all wifi bars on the computer at one end of the house, and the router is at the opposite end. So happy to have this inexpensive and easy solution!”
The Netgear N600 WiFi Range extender is cheap and it only costs $60. With a wealthy feature list and overall great reviews, the N600 is a solid choice.